Previous carnival brides photo package ques

nessa26

Sooooo how does the payment process work with the photographers? Do you put the money down on your S&S card along with your trip spending money? Or do you pay cash or cc?? Also how much did yall budget for spending? Me & fiance both drink & I shop ALOT! ;) But neither one of us has been on a cruise....just attended a wedding on one.

Sooooo how does the payment process work with the photographers? Do you put the money down on your S&S card along with your trip spending money? Or do you pay cash or cc?? Also how much did yall budget for spending? Me & fiance both drink & I shop ALOT! ;) But neither one of us has been on a cruise....just attended a wedding on one.

I budgeted 3K for my pics and ended up spending it. I knew the highest package price was 3K and I wanted to be prepared myself incase I loved them...which I did. When hubby & I cruise we budget a $100 per person, per day. This includes everything both on & off the ship, but doesn't include the price for excursions...which are always booked prior to our sailings. We also aren't big gamblers, so if you are...budget something for that too. I like to budget worse case scenarios from the start, that way I don't stress about money during the vacation! When we do something, we want to make the most of it.

You pay for the pics on your S&S card. We brought $1600 spending money for an 8 day cruise (not including excursions--we booked them before the cruise) and came home with about $500. We're not huge drinkers or shoppers but we did drink & shop and didn't feel like we had to worry about money. We used a cash account for our S&S so we could keep track of our money. We budgeted for the $1,000 picture package and bought that one. We waited until we saw the pics to put that money on our S&S card....just kept it in the safe until then.

Archived