cabin 6277 SPIRIT

bobthehammer

has anyone stayed in this cabin 6277 on the spirit ? we have it booked for the 15 day round trip Hawaii cruise :) any feedback would be great

We have been in 6279 ,just on the other side of the Elevators. Basicly I believe they are the same room layouts. 9B premium Balcony. These are great cabins. Upgraded granite counters , Extra closet space , Upgraded Bathrooms. Larger balcony. We try to book these cabins on all of the Spirit Class ships.

We had 6277 on the Spirit this past January - great cabin, extra room, large balcony and don't worry about the elevators you cannot hear them.

We are sailing on the Legend this coming January and have the exact same cabin (both Spirit class ships) we enjoyed it so much.

Shhhhhhhh! Please keep this great cabin our little secret! :)

We sailed on the Legend last month and had 6277. I tried to find info on this room before we sailed and was very limited. This was a GREAT room. The room is beautiful and the balcony is a good size. There was another couple that sailed with us and they stayed in 6275 across the hall 4D interior and we all loved being able to sit out on our balcony and relax. I cannot get my pics to post (don't know why) but if you email me at him4u@aol.com I will email you the pictures.

It was a pricey room but we got it on a great deal and would absolutely get it again when we sail again next year on the Legend (going Eastern).

Have a great trip and let me know if you want to see the pics.

JB

We have been in cabin 6277 on the Spirit twice. If you treat it nice we will let you borrow it, but you must keep it a secret from all the other Carnival cruisers.

The cabin has some balcony characteristics, and some suite characteristics, but it is best described as a mini-suite. You will not hear the elevators, and the extra space is worth the extra $'s. We were in a 9B on the Splendor and it didn't even come close to our 9B on the Spirit.

Enjoy your cruise:)

• 2 months later...
Thanks for the info. My DW and I will be in this room on the Spirit Jan 14. We can't wait.

Would you come back and post pictures of your cabin and tell us all about it? I have had a really hard time finding actual pictures of this Spirit cabin. We are so excited to be able to book this cabin but are not going until 2/12 so this would give us a little fix.

Archived