Free parking at ATL

Just wanted to share a great deal we got at the ATL airport. Because of an early departure last Sunday (and not wanting to drive 2 hours before dawn to catch the flight) we stayed overnight at the Renaissance Concourse Hotel (A Marriott hotel) at the airport for $105/night using the "Park and Fly" rate and got up to 10 days free on-site self parking. The normal hotel self parking rate is $11/day. The airport charges about $14/day for distant lot long term parking. We feel smug about this great deal!

We had a very comfortable room up high, with a balcony directly next to the runways . It was great fun to sit up there and get some sun while watching the take-offs and landings. There were two chairs and a table on the balcony. Not to worry about runway noise- it wasn't noticeable once you shut the balcony's sliding door. We enjoyed drinks and food at the bar while watching the football games last Saturday (although sadly my team lost).

The complimentary hotel shuttle took us right to the airport in the morning and we met up with it at the ground transportation area on return.

I hope this information is useful to someone here. I know that this hotel will be one we visit again when utilizing Atlanta's airport.

Just wanted to share a great deal we got at the ATL airport. Because of an early departure last Sunday (and not wanting to drive 2 hours before dawn to catch the flight) we stayed overnight at the Renaissance Concourse Hotel (A Marriott hotel) at the airport for $105/night using the "Park and Fly" rate and got up to 10 days free on-site self parking. The normal hotel self parking rate is $11/day. The airport charges about $14/day for distant lot long term parking. We feel smug about this great deal!

We had a very comfortable room up high, with a balcony directly next to the runways . It was great fun to sit up there and get some sun while watching the take-offs and landings. There were two chairs and a table on the balcony. Not to worry about runway noise- it wasn't noticeable once you shut the balcony's sliding door. We enjoyed drinks and food at the bar while watching the football games last Saturday (although sadly my team lost).

The complimentary hotel shuttle took us right to the airport in the morning and we met up with it at the ground transportation area on return.

I hope this information is useful to someone here. I know that this hotel will be one we visit again when utilizing Atlanta's airport.

Thanks for sharing. I would definitely select Renaissance Concourse Hotel. I love to watch takeoffs and landings. Thanks again for sharing this info.

• 1 month later...

Archived