Hilton Ft Lauderdale airport

GoodyearAZguys

Hello,

We are thinking of staying at the Hilton Ft Lauderdale airport on Griffin Rd post cruise for one night, flying out of FLL the next afternoon. Has anyone stayed there, is there restaurants near by (we will not have a car) or would there be another Hilton property that would be more convenient. Thanks in advance for any information you can offer.

Mark

The Hilton is right off of I-95 and except for the Rustic Inn, there's NOTHING in the area. In my opinion, you could go further and fare worse.

Another option would be a Hilton property on 17th Street. It's not a beautiful area, but most properties have free airport shuttles, there are plenty of restaurants and drug stores around. It could be a main street anywhere.

We stayed at the FLL airport Hilton pre cruise last May. Very nice hotel with a free airport shuttle. It met our needs because we arrived at FLL late on Friday and left for the pier in the morning by taxi...(around $15.00)

There is absolutely nothing around the hotel except for other hotels. I bid for the hotel on priceline and was happy because it met our needs, but if you need to shop or do anything away from the hotel, you may not be happy

Great, thank you all for your input, I decided to book at the Gallery One Doubletree from their website and reviews on Trip Advisor it looked like it had much more to offer than the Hilton Airport. We are staying pre-cruise at the Embassy Suites on 17th St, seems to be a favorite of cruisers so thought we would try it and then Gallery One post cruise. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Mark

Great, thank you all for your input, I decided to book at the Gallery One Doubletree from their website and reviews on Trip Advisor it looked like it had much more to offer than the Hilton Airport. We are staying pre-cruise at the Embassy Suites on 17th St, seems to be a favorite of cruisers so thought we would try it and then Gallery One post cruise. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Mark

These are great choices. Enjoy your vacation.

Archived