Just got the upgrade

Travel Lover

Small world... I will be at the k state/Texas game

I did not even think to try to get it lower. It seemed like a great deal and I was so shocked to even get the call !!!

Wow you got the A3, congratulations again and see you on board!

Travel Lover, We have been in an A3 on GEM and Pearl. We had breakfast most morning in the courtyard, ordered from the courtyard menu. DH had steak and eggs or the waffle. They have a continental breakfast with coffee and juices in the am also. Most just go out in their bathrobes to get something. Very relaxing. In the afternoon there are cookies and juices. Your courtyard butler will bring you any drinks from the bar ( you pay), if you want them while relaxing in the area. If you want any food, drink delivered to your room, call your butler. You will have a phone to use to call him. The cheesburgers ( something I normally do not eat) were very good, so most days we would eat lunch in the courtyard also.

You will be so spoiled. We did tip the butler, the courtyard butler, and the concierge who made all our dinner reservations for us as well as arranged our shore excursions. I was standing in line to make a reservation and the butler walked by and said " Tsk Tsk not your job missy" He promptly asked what we needed and told me to be on my way it would be taken care of...it was. OH MY.

I love the coffee maker in the room.

For the shows, there is a special area with reserved seating. Nice for last minute show up.

We also had a bridge tour.

We did sail away from deck 15 . They view of New York City was amazing.

Have a wonderful trip, you will love it.

• 2 weeks later...

The Courtyard Villa was amazing. It was so nice to have so much room to spread out and enjoy. There were two bedrooms and two baths so the kids had their own room and we could take showers at the same time instead of all waiting turns. The courtyard was awesome as well as the private deck. We ended up spending most of our time in our room, balcony, courtyard or private deck. It was so nice and relaxing we did not even want to get out into the crowded pool deck area on 12. So glad we upgraded and hope we will get the chance next time too. The perks are just great.

Archived