Port Everglades Cruise Terminal Question.

CaptainDaddy

I thought I might ask my fellow Costa cruisers this one. Sorry if this might be in the wrong section. I am trying to find out about the cruise terminal in Fort Lauderdale. I have never been there and will be passing through it next week. I'll be flying in to FLL and transfering to the Atlantica by bus. I'd like to pick up some soda and beer for my stateroom and can't really bring it in my luggage. It would definately put me over the luggage weight allowance. Is there anywhere in the terminal where you an pick up a few things? If anyone can help me with this one I'd appreciate it. Otherwise I'll have to wait until the next day when we are in Key West. Thanks!

First off skip the bus. Port Everglades is <$10 cab ride from the airport, with the bus you have to wait for them to load and go. In fact, had I already paid for the bus I'd still skip it and take a cab.

No stores in the terminals and the actual terminal building costa uses can change week to week.

Not 3 a minute cab ride from the port is a Winn-Dixie and a Publix, you'll pass them on the way from the airport, pick up your last-minute stuff there after you check-in. You could even walk it, about a 15 minute walk if that. Don't forget you'll actually be sneeking the beer onboard, so you might want to take your rolling suitecase to hide it in.

First off skip the bus. Port Everglades is <$10 cab ride from the airport, with the bus you have to wait for them to load and go. In fact, had I already paid for the bus I'd still skip it and take a cab.

No stores in the terminals and the actual terminal building costa uses can change week to week.

Not 3 a minute cab ride from the port is a Winn-Dixie and a Publix, you'll pass them on the way from the airport, pick up your last-minute stuff there after you check-in. You could even walk it, about a 15 minute walk if that. Don't forget you'll actually be sneeking the beer onboard, so you might want to take your rolling suitecase to hide it in.

Can you buy liquor/beer on Sunday's in Fort Lauderdale??

Archived