princess busan S korea excursion??

catergirl

hi, i am posting this on the asia boards as well. was wondering if anyone has taken the princess shore excursion that goes to a cultural show? if so, what was the show like, type of entertainment? drums? etc? thanks for any help:)

hi, i am posting this on the asia boards as well. was wondering if anyone has taken the princess shore excursion that goes to a cultural show? if so, what was the show like, type of entertainment? drums? etc? thanks for any help:)

It has been about 2 years since we went to Busan, but our tour included the cultural show. It was amazing! There were Korean musicians playing their very unique instruments, and I remember beautiful dancers in lovely costumes doing traditional and more modern Korean dances. There were also some vocalists, I think. It was very professional and a joy to watch. Of course, that is just my humble opinion. People's tastes differ.

We were there on the Diamond and would highly recommend the excursion to Bulguksa Temple, Gyeong-ju and the burial mounds at Tumuli Park. There's a cultural show with dancers and drummers during lunch. We really enjoyed the performance and the food, and the burial mounds were something to see.

Its been a number of years since we took this tour but I have fond memories. The show was in a large auditorium and was an extravagansa.

Many and varied performers many,many drums of all sizes.

I would definetly recommend this tour.

Bill

Archived