Aft Century Suites on Celbrity's Century?

Luckyroot

Has anyone ever stayed in one of these Century suites on the Century? They are the aft cabins on Penthouse deck.

I have not found a single thing about them on any of a multitude of websites. We're staying in 1141 on the upcoming 4/23/05 sailing.

Would really like to get insight from someone who's stayed in one of these cabins. Most interested in balcony dimensions.....is there room for a lounge chair, or just a small table and chairs? (The celebrity website pictures don't give any indication at all).

Trust me when I get HOME from my trip, there will be so much info on these suites for future cruises, it won't even be funny! ;)

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

We are booked in cabin 1147, called a Century Suite now and apparently comes with the butler service, we sail Sept 2005. Watching this post for more info on this cabin area. I think we will love being aft, watching the world fade away:)

Anca

We are booked in cabin 1147, called a Century Suite now and apparently comes with the butler service, we sail Sept 2005. Watching this post for more info on this cabin area. I think we will love being aft, watching the world fade away:)

Anca

Despite its suite designation, the Century Suites are normal sized cabins (175 sq ft). They are (or were) erroneously listed as having 244 sq ft of space on Celebrity's own website.

Because of the scarcity of balconies on the Century, Celebrity was able to market them as "suites". When she was originally inaugurated, they were not designated as suites.

Archived