Chicago

Can anyone tell me the length of the Chicago show ? Also when are the formal nights ? I'm guessing Monday and Friday. Is this right

90 minutes...

Monday, Friday...if it's the "Western"...

You can go onto the RCI website and click on showtimes and see the Western Schedule under December 5...

Aren't formal nights usually when the ship is "at sea"? On "eastern" Allure is in Nassau on Monday. Anyone out there that can confirm formal nights on Allure eastern? Thanks!

Typically, yes...but often, especially on shorter cruises, it often isn't practical...

They like to spread the formal nights out so that one is in the first part of the cruise, one near the end...They don't do it first night since some people board late or don't get their luggage quickly enough...They don't like to do it the last night since that's "packing night" and people have to get everything out into the hall...

It often doesn't leave many options...

I wish they'd just cut it to one formal night...

I actually appreciate Oceania--where every night is casual...

Aren't formal nights usually when the ship is "at sea"? On "eastern" Allure is in Nassau on Monday. Anyone out there that can confirm formal nights on Allure eastern? Thanks!

On the Oasis, it was after we left Nassau. Allure hasn't sailed yet so no one can confirm the Allure. Allure leaves Nassau at 1:00 so it's plenty of time to get ready for formal night.

Archived