Debarkation time to Miami International Airport

Cotton Ginny

I'm sailing AZ for the first time in March. I will be sailing out of Miami for the first time as well. How long will it take to travel by taxi to Miami International Airport and what should I anticipate for the taxi fare?

Many thanks and I look forward to enjoying the AZ experience.

Jeri

I hesitate to give you a fare since it has been at least two years since we have gone from the port to MIA in a cab. On the weekend it should take between twenty and thirty minutes depending on traffic. It may take a little longer on a work day during rush hour.

If you have not booked your flight yet please consider booking after 11:30 for a domestic flight, later if you are traveling internationally.

We have flown out of MIA on land trips recently. MIA is not the greatest experience. The lines are long and our gates have always been a hike from the terminal.

It will help if you handle your boarding pass(es) at the 24 hour mark. At least that will be one less hassle at the airport.

I hope you enjoy Azamara as much as we did.

Alcpa1,

Thanks for your reply.

I haven't yet booked a flight as I usually fly in and out of West Palm Beach as that's the airport closer to Mom's home. I'm running low on vacation days and am considering not spending the rest of the week with Mom and just leaving from the Journey. Fares are cheaper from Miami and American flies direct to Boston. I agree that the MIA is a nightmare - I remember flying internationally to and from there as a kid.

Anyone else have an idea on the taxi fare?

I'm sailing AZ for the first time in March. I will be sailing out of Miami for the first time as well. How long will it take to travel by taxi to Miami International Airport and what should I anticipate for the taxi fare?

Many thanks and I look forward to enjoying the AZ experience.

Jeri

$20 and about 15 minutes. That includes tip.

Archived