Deck advice on Allure/Oasis

ar4life

Hi All!

I am booked on the Allure next year in ocean view balcony cabin 6616 deck 6. After reading some Oasis reviews I'm a little worried about the view being blocked by the lifeboats. My question is this: What is the balcony view like on this deck? Do the life boats really block the view? Pros and Cons for cabins on this deck in general would be appreciated. I know Oasis and Allure are suppose to be carbon copies of each other so I'm hoping anyone whose sailed Oasis in a balcony cabin on deck 6 can help me out. I still have plenty of time to change cabins with out penalties.

Thanks in advance!:)

I had the room 12664 and there isnt any lifeboats on that area.

The true is that there is a part of cabins of the ship that if you see directly down you will not see the lifeboats.

This part is in all the decks from the staterooms 640 to 692 (starboard side) or the staterooms 240 to 292 (port side) all the numbers are APPROXIMATELY.

If you see photos or videos of the Oasis directly from the side you will see that there is a part at deck 5 that dont have any lifeboats.

So if you can move a little it would be good choice.

Archived