Document question

nchank

I just booked the Mar 4 Freeport-San Juan trip as a single. I was called by the SS rep and she said she would transfer my reservation if I made it then to my TA. I gave her my info including my legal passport name and credit card for the deposit. I then called my TA and she took over the booking. My TA saw that the booking was made using my nick name and she called SS to have it corrected.

The confirmation has my correct legal name but when I went to the web they have my nick name as my passport name. I called SS and they said not to worry------, . Should I worry?:confused:

Hank

This happened to me year before last. It took quite a while before they fixed it, but they did fix it. The only thing that got mixed up was that they started a new Venetian Society account for me and it took a year following that cruise before the finally merged the two accounts. Prior to TSA-era, I used to cruise and fly under either name, and it never seemed to bother anyone that the manifest didn't match my passport. Have a great cruise!!

Archived