Renting Half Moon Cay Cabana?

susique333

We're going on Miracle in May 2011 leaving out of New York with a stop at HMC and we want a cabana also. Is there a SE desk in the NYC terminal too. That would be so much easier than running to the one on the ship, which I am more than willing to do. We booked this cruise just for HMC as I've never been there and I have always heard it's unbelievable.

Oh BTW, DH and I are going back and forth on this. Is it Half Moon KAY or Half Moon KEY? Just curious! Thanks!

Hi, I came across your tread and saw that we're both going on the same cruise in May...We've sailed on the Miracle back in 2008, never been to Half Moon Key... Looking forward to this cruise...

Hi, I came across your tread and saw that we're both going on the same cruise in May...We've sailed on the Miracle back in 2008, never been to Half Moon Key... Looking forward to this cruise...

We were on Miracle in 2008 too! Left out of NYC in July to San Juan, Grand Turk and St. Thomas. Was my first CCL and first Miracle cruise. It was so wonderful we went back last Nov 2009 and we're going in May. I could get so addicted to this! LOL

We're going on Miracle in May 2011 leaving out of New York with a stop at HMC and we want a cabana also. Is there a SE desk in the NYC terminal too. That would be so much easier than running to the one on the ship, which I am more than willing to do. We booked this cruise just for HMC as I've never been there and I have always heard it's unbelievable.

Oh BTW, DH and I are going back and forth on this. Is it Half Moon KAY or Half Moon KEY? Just curious! Thanks!

Nope, no shore excursion desk in the Manhattan (NY) cruise terminal.

[

Although it's spelled "CAY", it should actually be pronounced "KEY" (like the Florida Keys). It means "island". You'll find most on board will be calling it Half Moon "Key" though. Just habit I guess.

Hope this helps!

MH

Archived