WHich Carnival Merida Tour??

LCW

We are looking at either the Merida City &Shopping tour or the Merida/buffet/Horse show tour.

Want to know if the later lets you get off the bus and see the sites (esp the Catholic church) or if it's just a drive by on the way to the buffet.

Any details on either tour would be appreciated.

Sorry. I'm only a 71 yr old solo traveler who came home the first of Sep from a cruise to Progreso to find a letter telling me my 3 yr old artificial hip has been recalled. Go figure!

I led two families of home-schoolers (10 total) to the bus and showed them some of the sites of Merida. Those folks made my day.

That cruise was three weeks after a stroke BUT I WILL NOT slow down. Next cruise in three weeks.

Don't forget to buy Mexican vanilla while in Mexico. Delish!

Hdawson, no offense meant to you, but my parents are simply not willing to chance a trip into Merida without an organized tour, esp. considering their myriad health issues. A private driver/tour might be acceptable instead of a ship tour, but even that would be a hard sell.

So, back to the original question - anybody have info on these 2 specific tours?

Archived