Piton's? What's best?

Gabrielle R.

I would like to get as close as possible to the Pitons- but i'm not sure what is best to do? We will be on board RCCL's Serenade on Dec. 29. I liked the idea of seeing St. Lucia by land and sea- but is there a local tour company someone would say- OH, that is awesome? OR do you have an advice of a shore excursion you think was really worth while?

Any help/advice is appreciated!

GAbrielle

My family and I just returned from our Cruise yesturday . When we were in St Lucia we went with Spencer Ambrose (tour guide was "Small") He took us everywhere and we ended our day with a short boat ride to a beautiful beach nestled between the Petite Piton and the Gros Piton what a beautful beach. On one side of the beach you could go snorkleing and when you are done with that just go for a swim in Paradise. Highly Recommend this tour!

• 2 weeks later...

We booked the West Coast Delight tour with Spencer Ambrose and loved it! There was supposed to be 4 in our group but the other couple went zip lining and so we had the van to ourselves! We went with his brother Smalli and he was great! The boat trip to Jalhousie Beach was awesome and the beach situated between the Grand Pitons is beautiful! A very informative tour and well worth the $65.00! He can be reached here: spencer7114@gmail.com Enjoy!

IMG_0264.jpg.c0707f79e62a46b1390c362ff5b19977.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg.3efc481509dde23a2f3a7572da052c28.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg.9a5f9f37f0c821414ee9671125bc31cf.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg.9c984208a9eef5cfc3a49742a46fb314.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg.32681308e93bad5ffcf7627e593a6c51.jpg

Archived