dolphin encounter vs. dolphin swim at blue lagoon

flcraigs5

Anybody out there tahat has done these at blue lagoon? trying to decide between the dolphin encounter or dolphin swim at blue lagoon. There is a big difference in price, especially since DH and I would be bringing 5 20somethings with us. Is the dolphin swim worth double the cost????

Anybody out there tahat has done these at blue lagoon? trying to decide between the dolphin encounter or dolphin swim at blue lagoon. There is a big difference in price, especially since DH and I would be bringing 5 20somethings with us. Is the dolphin swim worth double the cost????

With 5 20somethings in tow, they should ante up for the Swim.

Tell them you'll pay for the encounter .. if they want to swim they can chip in for it themselves.

The Swim is a very exciting experience, but if all I could afford was the encounter... I'd still do it in a heartbeat.

Oh. you are generous! I did the encounter since my kids are younger, but if they were older I'd definitely go for the swim! In the encounter you get to rub the dolphin, get a kiss, hug, dance,and feed it. We had a small group and we really enjoyed it. My daughter said it was the best moment of her life! Blue Lagoon is a fabulous place and we loved every minute of it. We also got some fantastic pictures.

Thank you both for the info :)

We are surprising them all with the trip for Xmas so i will have to pick up the tab. But I was thinking the same thing.. that if we are going to do it we should do it all the way LOL

My husband and I are doing the encounter for our two 15 year old daughters as their Xmas gift as well! My husband and I swam with the dolphins in March and it was well worth every penny!

Archived