Waigaoqiqo port to Shanghai Wharf Silk Museum in Zhongshan Road

curtis2190

I am traveling on the Diamond Princess in November. I have a personal friend who is going to act as a guide in Shanghai. My friend believes there is a shuttle that goes between the port and the museum. She states that the shuttle is at the pier for cruise passengers and transports passengers between the port and the museum which is in the city center.

Has anyone used or know of this shuttle. I am unable to find any mention of the shuttle.

Has your friend checked at the museum.. they would certainly (I would imagine) know if they operated a shuttle to and from the port? Or check the port website or call them? I would imagine shuttles have to have some sort of permit that the officials would know about?

Just got back from cruise: Beijing to singapore on the Diamond Princess. Yes - free shuttle from Waigo...port to the Silk Museum on the Bund ~ 1 hour from port. Docked at 7:00 am; going to customs & travel took us to the museum at 9:00 am on the first bus. They did allow some people with private tours to take the shuttle to just outside of the gates and their tour guides met them there. It was not a problem taking the shuttle. Enjoy and have fun!:)

Archived