Explorer of the Seas Photos

Glaciers

Just back from the Explorer and had a wonderful time. I've included photos of most of the main areas of the ship and also 3 bar menus. I will be including the menu from Portofino's the alternative Italian Dining option soon. It is of poor quality but gets the point across.

http://community.webshots.com/user/delrock

And, don't forget this site for a comprehensive look at dozens of cruise ships, menus, services, staterooms, reviews, etc. Prior to booking a cruise we always check this site out. Thanks to Buil and Diane for putting it together!

http://cruiseclues.com

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for posting those pictures. I am going on the Explorer of the Seas in October and I've been searching for some good pictures. I have shown them to some of my fellow cruisers. They were very glad to look at them!

Wonderful shots of the ship and some of the spots you hit offship.

I was on the Mariner last May; the ships are very similar and although it was a big ship (wow) I enjoyed finding nooks and crannies to hide in ;)

Thank you for sharing your photos; I enjoyed them this morning!

Mary:D

• 2 weeks later...

To Chilkoot

Fabulous photos - thanks for sharing them - just for the ice cream any time you like - wait til I tell my 7 y.o. and 4 y.o.

Again thanks I am really getting excited now - I'll go crazy by October 30 when we get to go on it.

• 2 weeks later...

WOW! We are on the Grandeur of the Seas (not soon enough!), but those pics were REALLY cool!!!! Thanks for sharing! I know our ship isn't the Explorer, but I am more in a cruising mode than ever! THANK YOU!!!!!:)

Thanks for checking out the photos. Although a minor detail, those ice cream stations were very nice. I couldn't remember the last time I had an ice cream cone.

If anyone is interested in the Portofino menu, I'll send you one. A few of the letters are missing so I didn't post it for viewing. Most of it's in Italian so you most likely won't miss a lot! If you read Italian you will be able to fill in the blanks.

If you would like a copy, simply email me at: chilkoot@hotmail.com

Put "Portofino" in the subject line. It will take a bit to download.

• 2 weeks later...

bsevv, I'm so glad you liked that photo. It's one of my favorites. I blew it up to 2.5 X 2.5 ft. I took it with a digital 7.1 pix camera so the clarity is pretty good. You've got a good eye as it's much better when enlarged and really shows well.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Just back from the Explorer and had a wonderful time. I've included photos of most of the main areas of the ship and also 3 bar menus. I will be including the menu from Portofino's the alternative Italian Dining option soon. It is of poor quality but gets the point across.

http://community.webshots.com/user/delrock

And, don't forget this site for a comprehensive look at dozens of cruise ships, menus, services, staterooms, reviews, etc. Prior to booking a cruise we always check this site out. Thanks to Buil and Diane for putting it together!

http://cruiseclues.com

Thanks for the great pic. This is my daughters first cruise and these are great!

Archived