Midnight Buffet on Fascination

Flamingo19040

We are taking a four day cruise in April on the Fascination and were wondering if they have a midnight buffet?

Also, we don't leave Cozumel until 10 p.m. in the evening. What type of entertainment, if anything will be happening on board? We had heard that when in port, nothing is going on, on the ship? A first time cruiser question :)

Thanks

I do remember a midnight buffet one night, which was the night we were in Coz. Honestly, I didn't hit the buffet at midnight at all. I'm sorry I can't help you with that. While in Coz, we spent the day at the beach, came back to our cabin and changed, went to Carlos and Charlies, then Fat Tuesdays. There wasn't a whole lot going on while we were in port, all the shops are closed. When we got back on the ship at 930, they were gearing up for the Lido Deck party, which is a riot. Hope I helped some! Enjoy your cruise!

Hey there!

My hubby is a real life replica of Homer Simpson so I am sure we will be hitting the midnight buffet. We're going ahead of you and I will post a trip report when I get back.

Hopefully we won't be taken to court because he ate all he could eat.....Doh! :D

For some people, that is their sole reason for going.....eating all inclusive. There are a few in our group that go for that reason and the sun. They don't spend a dime on anything other than a soda card and get more than their money's worth out of the trip.

I will look forward to seeing your review of the cruise.

ENJOY.

Archived