What drinks (if any) are included on the Pacific Dawn?

golfer76

You pay for all alcoholic drinks and softdrinks and the bottled water left in you cabin (only if you open it :) ). You can score a free glass or two of bubbly at the champagne waterfall and a cocktail or two at the Captain's Cocktail party (if you have been on more than one cruise on P&O) and if you have a suite or mini-suite you get the odd glass.

There is free juice at breakfast and free tea and coffee is available 24/7 from the machines inside and outside the Cafe del Sol buffet, or served at meals in the Palm Court Restaurant.

You can buy 'proper' coffee, chocolate etc at Charlie's in the atrium opposite the Purser's desk.

Whewwwww - hope I've remembered everything! :)

You pay for all alcoholic drinks and softdrinks and the bottled water left in you cabin (only if you open it :) ). You can score a free glass or two of bubbly at the champagne waterfall and a cocktail or two at the Captain's Cocktail party (if you have been on more than one cruise on P&O) and if you have a suite or mini-suite you get the odd glass.

There is free juice at breakfast and free tea and coffee is available 24/7 from the machines inside and outside the Cafe del Sol buffet, or served at meals in the Palm Court Restaurant.

You can buy 'proper' coffee, chocolate etc at Charlie's in the atrium opposite the Purser's desk.

Whewwwww - hope I've remembered everything! :)

Thank you for that info Sandielle...much appreciated. ;):)

there are also cold water and ice machines inside the Cafe del Sol buffet. and if you have mini suite on cocktail nights you get a glass of wine or any one drink you like, in the suites the same plus bottled water is free and there is an expreso machine as well yes very nice coffee as well.

• 7 months later...
there are also cold water and ice machines inside the Cafe del Sol buffet. and if you have mini suite on cocktail nights you get a glass of wine or any one drink you like, in the suites the same plus bottled water is free and there is an expreso machine as well yes very nice coffee as well.

Hi Thied. You are truly a well of cruise knowledge. I'm in awe of your dedication to detail. Anyway, I'm cruising soon and am wondering about the in room expresso machines on the Pacific Dawn. I heard they are Nespressos. Do they supply the coffee sachets and is it unlimited if we ask for more, or do we have to BYO ? My husband is a coffee addict and unable to function unless his blood is 50% caffeine !

In the suites they supply the coffee sachets and is it unlimited you have to ask if if want more. just make sure you leave the emty coffee sachets laying around or in the the little side bin they have with machines, as they do count them beause some people take them home we and many friends have been told by our and there suite cabin staff. what do they supply tea, a good range of coffee hot choc a few different types, and remenber to get some milk and put it in your fridge as some of the cabin staff are a little slack on that one.

In the suites they supply the coffee sachets and is it unlimited you have to ask if if want more. just make sure you leave the emty coffee sachets laying around or in the the little side bin they have with machines, as they do count them beause some people take them home we and many friends have been told by our and there suite cabin staff. what do they supply tea, a good range of coffee hot choc a few different types, and remenber to get some milk and put it in your fridge as some of the cabin staff are a little slack on that one.

Thanks Thied. My husband will be very happy about this news.

We are also wondering about how room service works (suites). Is the cost of all the food included in the price of the cruise ? Do we then tip the steward and if so, how much is the norm ?

Thanks Thied. My husband will be very happy about this news.

We are also wondering about how room service works (suites). Is the cost of all the food included in the price of the cruise ? Do we then tip the steward and if so, how much is the norm ?

we do not tip sorry unless they treat our son very very well. it may sound harsh but true, as some do not here what the children ask for they do not want to hear , but most do, as for tipping I do not dar say what should be tipped by any one sorry

room service is free in suites and so is shoe shine, washing,on cocktail night any drink you like, the captains privet cocktail party in the captains lounge is a do not miss list.

If i was you i would read the P&O book about what you get for the suites.

Is the cost of all the food included in the price of the cruise? yes it is except for the salf gril and the la loona

we do not tip sorry unless they treat our son very very well. it may sound harsh but true, as some do not here what the children ask for they do not want to hear , but most do, as for tipping I do not dar say what should be tipped by any one sorry

room service is free in suites and so is shoe shine, washing,on cocktail night any drink you like, the captains privet cocktail party in the captains lounge is a do not miss list.

If i was you i would read the P&O book about what you get for the suites.

Is the cost of all the food included in the price of the cruise? yes it is except for the salf gril and the la loona

Thanks Thied. Will do about the P&O book.

Archived