New to this

gillmom2

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering how far in advance do people sign up for the meet and greet. I sail on November 20 aboard the Radiance of the Seas. I sisgned up for the Meet and greet and noone else has signed up. I also cannot find anyone sailing. Is this normal or do I smell?????:D :D

gillmom2- Welcome, I will be taking my first cruise in May, so excited. When I joined CC, I also had these questions. I was told to go check out the roll call forum for RCCL, and then do a search for your sail date, someone may have already started a thread, and if not you could start one to get the ball rolling. Also I signed up for our M&M, probably around Nov. and we had not met the limit yet, but now we have alot more signing up, as it gets closer. Hope this helps. It's never to early, you'll get more time to chat and get to know everyone before you meet them face to face.

Jessica;)

Have you gone to the Roll call threads to see if anyone has started a thread over there? How long is your cruise? We won't cruise until Jan 2006 and we already have three pages filled, five couples of our last cruise are sailing together again.

I am sure that it isn't personel, if a thread isn't started over there yet start one and keep talking to yourself until someone else posts. On our last cruise it took us several months of posting before we had regulars posting every day.

Good luck! Happy crusing!!

Archived