Silly Bedding Question

sea-n-me

This is probably silly...but what do they call the new "runners" that they put on the beds now? I absolutely love the look of the all white bedding with a touch of color from the "runner". I am working on re-doing DH's and my bedroom and would love to copy that look, but am at a loss as to whether or not you can actually purchase these "runners" and what they are called.

Can anybody help?

Swaths - I also love them. I hated that look when HAL changed over the beds to the new duvets - all white. You can't buy them anywhere - you have to make them yourself. Should be easy as they are retangular - pick a pretty pattern and a border - fill with a little padding, of course your need a back side material - for those those are great at sewing (I have to admit that I am ) - shouldn't take more than a couple of hours to put one together.

I made a comment about the all white duvets and bedding and said that they would show dirt right away. So many people have the habit of returning to their cabins and dropping off items on the end of th bed - dirty! The swaths help to keep the duvets clean.

Hi KK....

Knew I could count on you to know the answer........what would I do without you! While I am not a very talented seamstress, from what you described, I think even I could do it.

Hope you and DH are well. Thanks again!

Archived