Valor - St. John Trunk Bay excursion question!

ccnwater

Has anyone who has been on the Valor, or another Carnival excursion to Trunk bay, rememeber how long you actually stayed on Trunk bay? I am thinking about 1-1/2hrs? We are looking at booking the St. Johns Trunk bay snorkel excursion. Also, where does the Ferry drop you off at? Sounds like it does not stop at Cruz bay? Thanks for any info!

I would post on St. Thomas, but will hopefully get more info here, being it is booked thru Carnival:)

Ccnwater,

Here are a couple links that might help you with your St. John trip. We are planning to do the same thing on our Valor cruise (minus the snorkeling).:)

http://www.*****/general_usvi/interisland_ferry/#St.%20John%20Passenger%20Ferry:%20%20Red%20Hook%20to%20Cruz%20Bay

http://*****/stjohn/beaches_stj/

OC, Thanks, I have that info. What I was hoping to find out, was someone who has done this excursion thru Carnival. Would like to know if we are at Trunk bay for about 1-1/2hrs. (After traveling there and back)

Last year we did this on our own, had about 2hrs to enjoy the beach. Anyone book this thru Carnival?? Thanks...

Sorry that I can't help ya. We are more of the "go it alone" kind of people. We are planning our own excursion to Trunk Bay. We way overscheduled ourselves on our Hawaiian honeymoon 9 years ago and are afraid of repeating that rush rush kind of vacation.:) Hope you get the info you're looing for.

We just returned from the Triumph and did this excursion. It was dissapointing. We only got about 1.5 hours at trunk Bay, but our departure was delayed due to rough seas at Trunk Bay. I had been there a heap of years ago and it was beautiful, but I think the hurricaines over the past few years has destroyed the reef. We didn't see too much and only about a dozen fish. Although St John is beautiful, you may want to pick a different excursion if you want to do some good snorkeling.

Archived