Free hotel and transportation in cocoa beach

sailor21

Has anyone received free hotel nights and free airport transportation for touring the Ron Jon Cape Caribe Resort in Port Canaveral. I see the banner advertisement on the cruise critic. I would like to get some feedback from some who have done this. thanks

Has anyone received free hotel nights and free airport transportation for touring the Ron Jon Cape Caribe Resort in Port Canaveral. I see the banner advertisement on the cruise critic. I would like to get some feedback from some who have done this. thanks

I saw this link at the top of the page and wanted some info before looking into it further. I see there is a 90 min time share presentation but those can be fun... BUT I did read - and correct me if I am wrong - it is not open to CA residents.... :confused:

• 3 weeks later...

My hubby and I love this resort and will go out to the beach as often as we can just for a weekend getaway at Ron Jon's. Being it is half a mile from the cruise terminals it is very convenient as a way to extend your vacation before or after a cruise.

Archived