Itinerary changes due to Tomas??

Has anyone heard of or checked to see if there are itinerary changes to cruises this week due to the tropical storm? I am headed out on the Monarch from Pt. Canaveral on Friday (11/5) and am assuming we will get rerouted since the Bahamas will be getting some effects.

Friends are on the Oasis and they were rerouted to two days at sea and going to Barbados instead of Labadee. Have a great trip!

Are you should about this? Barbados is a long way from Labadee, with the storm between the two.

That is what my girlfriend emailed me yesterday and then again today she stated that they went to Cozemel on Monday, Costa Maya today, will spend two days at sea and then going to Barbados instead of Labadee.

I don't think they are going to Barbados.

That is what my girlfriend emailed me yesterday and then again today she stated that they went to Cozemel on Monday, Costa Maya today, will spend two days at sea and then going to Barbados instead of Labadee.

IMPOSSIBLE! if it's a one week cruise.

Oh, now that was NOT nice!

Notice it was Hurricane TOMAS..... just sayin'. :rolleyes:

As has been pointed out, if the ship actually goes to Barbados (which it is not), then it cannot complete the cruise in less than a week.

Sorry everyone, she wrote to me today and stated its Nassau that they are heading to. Hmm big confusion there. They are having a blast and that is what is most important. DH and I dont leave until Jan for a two week cruise. First time going over 7 days. Yippee!

Archived