I love Rays excursion - Cozumel

Groliv

Has any ever done the snorkling with rays excursion in Cozumel. I have booked it for my kids (15 & 12) and I and am hoping it will be a great experience. Anyone who has done it, I'd love to hear how it was ! :)

We did this excursion a couple months ago - it was WONDERFUL. You have a lot of time in the shallow water to pet and feed the rays, and then you'll head to water about 20 feet deep where you'll see dozens and dozens of rays from 5 feet across to itty-bitty babies just gliding along under the water. The experience was the absolute best of the three stingray excursions we've done so far. You and the kids will have a great time!

They don't allow cameras into the feeding/petting part, but the pictures that they take and sell are reasonably priced. I think we paid $25 for a whole CD of photos that included about 30 pictures. The main attraction is the rays - there isn't really anything else to do once you are done, unless you want to hang out at the bar.

If you have any questions, just ask. Enjoy your trip!

~Dapzilla

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am pretty sure the prices are the same. I always book before the cruise so I don't have to wait in line at the shore excursion desk (since they are only open certain hours). You can always change it once you are on board and they will credit your account accordingly.

Archived