Radiance of the Seas

lynsteve

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has photos of cabin 7108 from the centrum looking towards the cabin door.

Also, from looking at the deckplans, decks 10,9 and 8 have a half circle indent in the centrum area from the aft position but on deck 7 there is just a 'wall' or line. Could anyone please tell me what this is.

Thanks heaps

Lynsie :)

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has photos of cabin 7108 from the centrum looking towards the cabin door.

Also, from looking at the deckplans, decks 10,9 and 8 have a half circle indent in the centrum area from the aft position but on deck 7 there is just a 'wall' or line. Could anyone please tell me what this is.

Thanks heaps

Lynsie :)

I really don't understand your second question and which wall you are referring to. :confused:

If you are referring to what you are looking at coming down the stairway............they are balconies over looking the Centrum area. Some are curved and some are straight across. If you look at Decks 5 and 6 you will see the same thing in front of the stairway.

The Radiance deckplan isn't accurate as the rear portion of the centrum on deck 5, 6 and 7 has a half circle balcony that goes into it similar to one that the deckplan shows on deck 8 and 9. It is deck deck 10 that has a straight balcony.

DSC05352b.jpg

Hi

Thanks to all who replied, Bob's picture is great, and i now know that the deck plans are not accurate.

Thanks Lynsie

PS: Will there be a charge to eat at the new restaurants that they are putting on the ship, they all sound lovely Yum!!!

Hi

Thanks to all who replied, Bob's picture is great, and i now know that the deck plans are not accurate.

Thanks Lynsie

PS: Will there be a charge to eat at the new restaurants that they are putting on the ship, they all sound lovely Yum!!!

The only free venue will be Park Cafe. The other four will have a per person service charge.

Archived