Roll Call Allure 1/30/11

dave93

Peter and Jim from Chicago will be on Allure 1/30/11! We've been on Oasis, so we're looking forward to the Allure, too....

Hi Peter and Jim! We're David and Matt, from the Detroit area. This will be our first time on an Oasis class. Since you've been, we'd love any info and we're open to meeting onboard for a drink if you're interested!

Hey guys....we LOVE the Oasis class. We also enjoy a cocktail (or three) LOL. We're actually packing right now (Saturday night), flying to Fort Lauderdale tomorrow morning, and sailing on the Navigator this Monday for 5 nights! So, we'll chat more when we get back.....

• 1 month later...

Hey David and Matt...Happy New Year to you, too! The Navigator was fantastic. So were the other cruises....Explorer, Majesty, Freedom, etc. We have been on 20 Royal Caribbean cruises in 2 years! Not too obsessive, huh? LOL! Looking forward to meeting in a few weeks....

And yes, the chartered cruise leaves right after ours!

Hey David and Matt...Happy New Year to you, too! The Navigator was fantastic. So were the other cruises....Explorer, Majesty, Freedom, etc. We have been on 20 Royal Caribbean cruises in 2 years! Not too obsessive, huh? LOL! Looking forward to meeting in a few weeks....

And yes, the chartered cruise leaves right after ours!

I hope to be as obsessive someday :)

I guess I should add our cruising history to my signature. Our cruising addiction so far consists of Voyager, Explorer, Jewel, Independence, Majesty and most recently Celebrity Solstice last winter. We're looking forward to Allure as we somewhat missed the RC atmosphere on Solstice.

So, you guys are from Chicago! I lived there for a few years while going to school. Awesome city for sure!

• 2 weeks later...

Chicago is great, but it's been awfully cold this winter. We are ready to get out of here for a week or so. Of course, we get out of here quite a bit since we are flight attendants. Anyway, less than 2 weeks to go! We are flying to FLL on the 29th, the day before the cruise. Last January, we cruised on the Monarch, and it was so cold, during sailaway, we had to wear gloves and heavy coats. Hopefully, it won't be like that again in Florida.....

Archived