Another Happy trip on NCL Dream

b4wego2000

We just came back from a cruise on NCL Dream out of New Orleans and it was great! I was a little scare after hearing some of the negative feedback. We was even considering cancel the request.

Boy, am I glad we went!! The cruise was just like we expected to be. The food was very good, the cruise members were all very friendly, courtesy (it was always Sir and Madam), and they were very professional. The performers were really good. One of the best that we have seen so far. And we love that free style dining.

We were also really impressed with NCL Dream's way of boarding and unboarding. It was very smooth. One of the best plan we have seen.

Plus we really like the hand sanitizers that they had when you board the ship and when you go into any dining area. We were really worried about getting the Norwalk Virus.

We have been on a lot of cruises through the years and have been on various cruise ships (big and small ships, etc.) It really depends on what you are looking for when considering if you want to go on the mega ships or the smaller ones.

:)

We just came back from a cruise on NCL Dream out of New Orleans and it was great! I was a little scare after hearing some of the negative feedback. We was even considering cancel the request.

Boy, am I glad we went!! The cruise was just like we expected to be. The food was very good, the cruise members were all very friendly, courtesy (it was always Sir and Madam), and they were very professional. The performers were really good. One of the best that we have seen so far. And we love that free style dining.

We were also really impressed with NCL Dream's way of boarding and unboarding. It was very smooth. One of the best plan we have seen.

Plus we really like the hand sanitizers that they had when you board the ship and when you go into any dining area. We were really worried about getting the Norwalk Virus.

We have been on a lot of cruises through the years and have been on various cruise ships (big and small ships, etc.) It really depends on what you are looking for when considering if you want to go on the mega ships or the smaller ones.

:)

Thanks for the positive review... I've always enjoyed the Dream...4 times, and had a great experience each time...We're going back in Dec 2005 for two weeks..

It's amazing how two people can be on the same ship, at the same time, can have two vastly different perceptions...That's why, while reviews are good to read, in order to get idea's and suggestions, it all boils down to individual perceptions and experiences. No one can predict if you'll have a great time or a terrible time. Everyone has a different set of expectations...

The Dream often get's negative reviews, so it's nice to hear a good review once in a while...

Archived