On Deck Ocean Racing

berkyvdr

Last year we had booked the On Deck Ocean Racing as a shore excursion through Princess. We had to cancel our cruise due to illness and have booked a new cruise to sail on Carnival Freedom at the end of February.

I had hoped to do that same excursion, but cannot find it listed under shore excursions anywhere. I have emailed On Deck and Carnival and so far have not gotten any replies back. Does anyone know if this excursion still exists. I was so looking forward to it!

I too just received a return email from them saying they were no longer offerring the excursion in St. Thomas, but could fit the two of us in in Antigua, where we were already having a hard time deciding between the kayaking and the zip line. So I think we will pass on "on deck sailing" in Antigua for now and just hope to do this in the future on another cruise.

I have some emails out re diving in St. Thomas. Just in case, I went ahead and booked the ships two tank dive (I can always cancel) and emailed Carnival to get more information. They responded quite quickly:) and I am awaiting a return email from the actual company that does the diving in St. Thomas for Carnival that day.

yomaryjo, Do you have a cruise booked? What will you do instead of the ondeck?

yomaryjo, Do you have a cruise booked? What will you do instead of the ondeck?

We are thinking of doing an Island Tour in the AM and then lunch at Cafe Amici (we read good things about the restaurant) and then spending the afternoon at Sapphire beach - snorkelling and relaxing. Can't wait. :)

Archived