Just off of Conquest today !

Beachlover76

:DWe just got home today form a wonderful week on the Conquest. This was our 2nd time onboard. We did an Eastern Route this time. I wanted to let everyone know that you CAN get a full bottle of any kind of alcohol that you want for the bon voyage price onboard. I simply went to the shop that has the tux rentals and flowers,etc. I put my order in and within 10 minutes it was delivered to my cabin. The rate was 45.oo for a bottle of Brogans Irish cream. So if you want to order it once you are on the ship, its an option.

If anyone has any Conquest questions just post. We had an aft balcony room # 6489. Just above the Degas lounge.

I will do a review tomorrow. We went to Key West, Freeport, and to Nassau.

Weather was great.

More later.....:):):):)

We were with you on that cruise. Maybe you noticed a group of 22 people wearing blue T-shirts saying "Fast Family Cruise, 2010" the first day. Several of the group had never cruised before, and they are already talking about what cruise they are going to take next year.

Glad to hear you had a good time! Looking forward to your review! We're sailing on the Conquest on 11/21 & bringing our DD & her best friend with us. BF has sailed on the Conquest once before & told us this is her favorite ship & favorite itinerary (western route).

We leave next Sunday on the Conquest! We are so excited! A little worried about the weather, but it will be fun!

I checked the Galveston extended weather & they're predicting warm, sunny, & 77 degrees on Sunday. Hopefully we won't run into any hurricanes on our trip!!

We leave next Sunday on the Conquest! We are so excited! A little worried about the weather, but it will be fun!

Our weather was wonderful, During the daytime the pool area was full of sun worshipers and in the evening it got chilly, so bring a sweater for sure. Also chilly in some areas on the ship. But the weather at the ports was sunny skys and around 80-85 degrees.

• 1 year later...

Hi Beachlover!

I found this post when doing a search for the Aft Cabin 6489. Do you have any more pics and did you ever write the review of the Cabin itself? One of my main concerns is that it will be hot in the cabin. Would love to hear any more u can add about the cabin itself.

Thank you!

Archived