July 10 Pearl Balcony (BA) sold out already?

Deb0702

We're booked for our first cruise on NCL Pearl to Alaska on July 10 and I was thinking of switching our mini suite on deck 11 to a lower deck as a precaution against motion sickness. But I see online there are no mid ship balcony rooms (BA) available on the entire ship. Wow, could they really be all sold out already? Could it be a computer glitch?

Any ideas? :confused:

We're booked for our first cruise on NCL Pearl to Alaska on July 10 and I was thinking of switching our mini suite on deck 11 to a lower deck as a precaution against motion sickness. But I see online there are no mid ship balcony rooms (BA) available on the entire ship. Wow, could they really be all sold out already? Could it be a computer glitch?

When I was looking at my sailing before final payment to see if it went down in price I noticed the sailing right after mine said Balcony category period was sold out. When I checked again a week later there was some available and it stayed that way for a few weeks and is displaying sold out again.

It could be a computer error, but it could be real. July sells out very fast and yes, some lines are showing certain catagories no longer available.

Nita

Archived