Epic Courtyard Villas...

seadogntampa

Hi,

We stayed in the courtyard villas and it was wonderful. You have a butler, a private restaurant and lounge and both were great. You also have the courtyard area which was like heaven. We had a coctail party with the Captain and other officers with drins and food. The level of service is different from the rest of the ship. I barely left the area and when I did I couldn't wait to get back. The room was the best, it had two bedrooms and two bathrooms . It is worth the money we were offered an upsell five days before the cruise, it was pricey but less than the advertised price but worth every penny. Have a great time.

Having a penthouse with Courtyard access is an amazing experience. Truly will spoil you. It changes the whole aspect of a cruise... it's a ship within a ship experience... you can still experience a traditional cruise by utilizing other areas of the ship, but then you can retreat to an amazing/exceptional service oriented, calm, quiet area that you and a small number of people share.

Archived