NCL Jewel Kid's Crew 2-5 group

thewolffs

I posted this on the NCL board, but got no responses. I had read some negative reviews on this board about the 2-5 age group on the NCL Jewel. My twins will be 2 years 8 months when we cruise in Jan. Hoping that they like the club, so we can get a break once in a while. Just wondering what kind of activities they do. What kind of toys do they have? Do they do things with the kids or are they on their own to play by themselves? They go to the playroom at the YMCA now and do great. It's usually only for an hour or so.

In January of 09 my then 5 year old daughter was in that group and LOVED it! Your twins are a little bit younger but they did a lot of craft, blue clues, pirate activities. We only had a positive experience with all four kids on that cruise. Have a great trip!

My now son used the kids club on the Jewel when he had just turned four and again on the Dawn when he was 4 1/2. He will be 5 when we go on the Spirit.

He LOVED it. I could barely pry him away. All of the staff have funny names (Nemo, Spaghetti, Pluto etc) They did everything from cupcake decorating to treasure hunts.

Everyday he would have his face painted as something different. They did craft projects, watched movies, had a pj party, a teddy bear picnic and free play in a ball pit to name a few.

If you go to the orientation the first day she can meet other kids and you can get the daily activity schedule for the entire week based on age group.

They will give you a pager (only works on the ship) and if she is unhappy, bored, tired etc they will page you.

My son is counting down the days until our next cruise.;)

Archived