Stateroom 2030 Infinity

sollan

We got this stateroom when ordering the cruise. Is there anybody that have beeing in this (or a similar) state room? If you do the virtual tour around Infinity and you want to see the ocean wiev staterooms you can see that they are different on the same deck. They show these where the beds are together. A bit disappointing when you realize that you will not get that standard....

Anybody knows?

/s

You will have the option of beds together or beds apart. If the beds are not to your liking when you board the ship, ask your cabin attendant to change them.

That sounds nice. When I was looking at the picture of the stateroom I belived it wasn't possible.

Is there anybody that knows what class of cabin this is (if any...) It's a lot of talk of congenciere and so on. Or is it maybee a "tourist class" ...:)

/s

2030 is a standard oceanview cabin on the lowest passenger deck. It is just around the corner from the forward elevators. It is approximately 15.75 squared metres. You might find the cabin is roomier if the beds are separated. It is not a connecting cabin so there is no door to the adjoining cabin. The cabin is a category 7.

Here is the link to the deck plan layout for the Infinity.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/plancruise/ships/ship.do;jsessionid=0000I-ctFZUOffKLl--bIf_X8Er:12h3rnd1c?shipCode=IN

Your cabin 2030 is category 7, ocean view. You can look at the other cabins within Celebrity web page if you like to change.

Effectively all the beds can be separated or combined together as needed.

My fingers slipped...

I'm sure I won't get invited to the Captains Table or get any "extras" beeing at cat 7..... ;) But it would have been fun to at least have a nice name, like "Morning Sky" or something....:cool:

There are many mysteries in life. One is how to get invited to eat at the captains table, generally with a ships officer other than the captain. Yes, people with many cruises to their credit have a "better" chance, but first timers are sometimes chosen by a social hostess. And being from Sweden might give you an edge ;).

There are many mysteries in life. One is how to get invited to eat at the captains table, generally with a ships officer other than the captain. Yes, people with many cruises to their credit have a "better" chance, but first timers are sometimes chosen by a social hostess. And being from Sweden might give you an edge ;).

Or maybe the fact that my father has sailed round Cape Horn on one of the last windjammers...? Would love to bee on the bridge when we round "The Horn"...

/s

Archived