Purex 3 in 1 detergent sheets - can I buy in Ft L?

Nylsor

I have read excellent reports about this product but despite searching the net cannot find them in the UK. Are they easily available in Ft Lauderdale? If so, where can I buy them? We are on the Grand Princess next February and would like to buy Purex sheets to wash underwear T-shirts / shorts, etc.

You should be able to find them in any grocery store or even a druggist, like CVS or Walgreen's. I've been using these for almost a year now and I really like everything about them. I would be more than happy to send you a few before your cruise so that you might try them out, and if necessary, I'll be happy to send you enough to get through your cruise as well. :) Please feel free to PM me if you'd like a "sample".

Happy Cruise Planning!

Pearl

• 2 weeks later...

As I read the product information on the Purex 3 in 1 Detergent Sheets they are designed for a whole load of washing and not an item or two in the sink.

I always wash most of my clothing in the sink while on a cruise and I have a few favorites products that are meant for hand laundry. I like both Camp Suds and Forever New for different reasons.

I like Campsuds because it does a good job and is very cheap. A little of this soap goes a long way and a 2 oz bottle is more than enough for an extended cruise. The only negative to this product is that it is a liquid and if you are cutting back on packing liquids Forever New may be a great alternative because it is in a powder from. Forever New can be purchased in a 4oz container and this size is perfect for traveling.

Both are available at Amazon but you can buy Campsuds at most camping/outdoor stores. While Forever New is a little costlier but if you are packing only a carry on this is a great product to cut back on liquids. I purchased my Forever New at Dillard's but I believe Macy's has it also

Shak

http://www.amazon.com/Forever-New-Delicate-Fabric-Wash/dp/B000ZPGUF4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=miscellaneous&qid=1292158816&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/Camp-Suds-Campsuds-4-Oz/dp/B000LGGZDY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1292159573&sr=8-1

My sister-in-law cut up one of the Purex 3-in-1 sheets & used that for hand-washing in the bathroom sink. She said it worked fine.

To the OP: here's a list of the stores that carry Purex:

http://www.purex.com/store-locator

It doesn't specify if all of those carry the 3-in-1 sheets, but the list seems pretty extensive. Good luck!

Archived