Price decrease after final payment

kaybeeeeeee

Sorry if this has been covered but I searched and couldn't find anything. We've been lucky enough to have a price decrease after booking (ty Princess!). Final payment is coming next week and I was wondering what, if anything, is done if we notice a price decrease after that date.

Thanks for any responses. CC community is the best!

It is possible after final payment date, but it will all depend on the form of the price decrease. If it is a flash promotion (for new bookings only), then there is a very slim to none chance of getting a refund. But it never hurts to check to see if you are eligible. Good Luck!

That just happened to us - we notified our TA, she contacted Princess, and with no trouble at all the difference was refunded to our credit card! It was after final payment too.

Good luck,

Cathy

It is possible after final payment date, but it will all depend on the form of the price decrease. If it is a flash promotion (for new bookings only), then there is a very slim to none chance of getting a refund. But it never hurts to check to see if you are eligible. Good Luck!

Wow that was quick! Thank you both very much, I guess I'll keep hunting for decreases, right up until cruise time!

Ken

Archived