We're booked!!

acireta

I am so excited, I could jump out of my skin right now!! Cruise is booked, WC is booked and save-the-dates are on their way! :D

Booked on the Carnival Liberty leaving Miami on March 31, 2012. Getting married in St. Thomas on April 3, using Island Bliss Weddings.

Sixteen months seems like forever right now, can we please just fast-forward to NEXT December?

We have about 20 people who are very excited to book, we'll see how they all pan out :rolleyes:

Yipeee!!!...congratulations!

It will go in a flash believe it or not. It seems like yesterday when Sha and I seriously began to plan our wedding (Aug. 09). Today we are exactly 8 months away and I am like 'where did the time go?!?!', 'we still have so much to do', 'this can't be happening already!!!'.....

Now that you are booked the fun really begins. There will be ups, downs, new ideas and changes, and by the time all that is said & done your special day will be here.

Thus far out of 62 invited guest only 5 have booked. I am hoping everyone is just waiting on their tax return! :D

Yipeee!!!...congratulations!

It will go in a flash believe it or not. It seems like yesterday when Sha and I seriously began to plan our wedding (Aug. 09). Today we are exactly 8 months away and I am like 'where did the time go?!?!', 'we still have so much to do', 'this can't be happening already!!!'.....

Now that you are booked the fun really begins. There will be ups, downs, new ideas and changes, and by the time all that is said & done your special day will be here.

Thus far out of 62 invited guest only 5 have booked. I am hoping everyone is just waiting on their tax return! :D

Thank you! I planned my mom's wedding in May 09, and it was the same way: all of a sudden it was a week away and chaos ensued.

I'm so excited for you, I wonder if people ARE waiting on tax returns, that would definitely make sense. Also booking during the holiday season is probably tough for some. In the end, I'm sure it'll be an amazing trip!

Congrats!! That is so exciting!! I am (trying) to patiently wait for Carnival to post the rest of their 2012 schedule so we can book ours... However I find myself rationalizing Feb, March and April weddings in the process.. ha-ha

Hope everyone books for you!! I truly believe that Cruise weddings will always be the most fun weddings!

Congrats again!!

I'm so excited for you, I wonder if people ARE waiting on tax returns, that would definitely make sense. Also booking during the holiday season is probably tough for some. In the end, I'm sure it'll be an amazing trip!

We knew planning this kind of wedding would be tough on most people we know, but planning anything else was tough on us because it wasn't what we wanted. Heck, the wedding we were planning in a hotel ballroom and in a state where same-sex marriage is legal, was also adding up to thousands we just don't have. So we are saving about $5,000 AND getting a weeks vacation too.

I love my family and friends, but in the end, it's our happiness that counts and I really believe this will be a more memorable wedding experience for us.

We knew planning this kind of wedding would be tough on most people we know, but planning anything else was tough on us because it wasn't what we wanted. Heck, the wedding we were planning in a hotel ballroom and in a state where same-sex marriage is legal, was also adding up to thousands we just don't have. So we are saving about $5,000 AND getting a weeks vacation too.

I love my family and friends, but in the end, it's our happiness that counts and I really believe this will be a more memorable wedding experience for us.

Absolutely! I think this will be like the trip of a lifetime and its perfect for he and I, or for you two, which is really the point.

Archived