Poesia Review (Thanksgiving Week)

southernmomga

For the USA MSC they only allowed the smoking in the bar area.Once seated in the lounge area I did not smell it much. I am very sensitive to it and could not stay in the "red lounge( the one next to Zebra)" for too long since they allowed smoking on one side but for some reason it stunk in there.

As you said in other posts, I am in no way trying to negate your experience. But I tell it like I experience. And when I talk to cruisers and they say pros and cons of each I ask why. Of course no way should food be cold. Mine and everyone at my table and my parents table and around them were served HOT food. If it was not to your liking did you ask the head waiter what was going on. Maybe the wait staff was less experienced and your food sat too long before being served to you. This is not the norm and I only want you and others to know this.

Of course if a cruise does not satisfy then you do not cruise again. We did 3 CCL cruises and will not do another. I just hope CruisingCanadian is correct and that CCL did not bring PCL down to other standards.

Our friends who have cruised 3 times with me on MSC USA are also fans of PCL and especially Crown. They are also cruising with us again, but will not hesitate to do another MSC. ( Actually they are waiting to find out which one I will do and then they will be book too).

We're back! Had a great time going to the Bahamas. You were right, pizza available most of the time and tasted great. The self-serve was like the ice cream at Golden Corral (American buffet place), but the kids didn't mind at all. The ice cream we bought at the bar and ordered during dinner was really good! We didn't pig out on desserts which wasn't a bad thing.

Hi Southernmomga!!

Great review!! I agree with everything you said. We were on the Thanksgiving cruise and the week after.....that was my familys 4th MSC cruise. It was great!!

You should be proud of your family and their great sense of humor....I was the one that took your pictures for you [5 cameras!!]on the Grand Staircase.

Archived