Menus for 10-Night Jewel of the Seas?

belanding

I usually don't have any problems finding menus before a cruise, but for this trip I haven't been able to locate any for the main dining room that are less than a year or two old. We like to reserve at least one night in the specialty restaurants, but hate to miss any of our favorite dishes! :p

We're on the Jewel for the Ultimate Caribbean on January 14. Does anyone have copies of recent menus for this particular stretch?

We were on the 11 night this past January and will be on the cruise with you next year. We found that Chops was not crowded on any night and Portofinos did not appear to be from outward appearances (They are right next to each other). So I guess I am saying that you can probably wait to book on board. We are still contemplating using the "2 for" D+ coupon in Chops on the first night. Say Hi when you see us. Will be at the M&M.

• 2 weeks later...
I usually don't have any problems finding menus before a cruise, but for this trip I haven't been able to locate any for the main dining room that are less than a year or two old. We like to reserve at least one night in the specialty restaurants, but hate to miss any of our favorite dishes! :p

We're on the Jewel for the Ultimate Caribbean on January 14. Does anyone have copies of recent menus for this particular stretch?

I am looking for those same menu's and have not ben able to find anything other than some older menu's. If anyone has a copy of the menu's for the Jewel on Jan. 14th, please reply back. See you on board!

Archived