Drink coupons

madisamsmom

Hi :) . There are a bunch of other threads here that do a great job of outlining the pros and cons of the drink coupons (that you buy through the Carnival website). Reading them helped me decide to buy a couple. You may want to go over the previous pages.

Can someone explain these drink coupons to me. Never heard of them before. How do I get them???

we ordered ours on the carnival website.I have read that the bar staff doesn't like to get these because the tip is included in the price:cool: .so take out your sail and sign card like you are going to pay on that then hand them the ticket but to insure that you get good service next time slip them a dollar bill or two for good measure.They like that!!!!:D

I agree with the above poster. The coupons are $19.50 for 4 I believe. They will be delivered to you at dinner the first night of the cruise. I am buying some each month for our upcoming cruise. They are best for drinks 4-5 dollars each from what I understand. If you use them to purchase beer or the drink of the day it will be a waste of money.

It's pretty much a wash. They're not gonna save much money, even if you use them for mixed drinks and, as someone stated, they will cost you more if using them for beer. They're like the other gifts on Carnival's site in that they're primarily intended as gifts from non-cruisers to "the happy couple" or whatever. If you like to budget ahead of time for yourself, just call Carnival periodically and have $$ added to your S & S account. That way, you get your money's worth whatever you drink and don't even have to use it on drinks at all if you don't want to.

Archived