Just booked the January 21 Cast Preview cruise on the Disney Dream!

hmp2z

We're excited - this will be our first Disney cruise. We've only sailed twice before, once on HAL and once on Celebrity, so we're curious to see for ourselves how the different lines compare. I feel like we're still searching for "our" cruise line, one that we can have some brand loyalty to. Maybe this will be it? Though I wonder whether this will be giving DCL a fair shake, since I'm sure they're working the service kinks out on the cast members. The cruise is a Boys & Girls Club benefit, so I justify the unexpected expense to myself by saying it's for charity :)

Cheers!

Heather W

We're excited - this will be our first Disney cruise. We've only sailed twice before, once on HAL and once on Celebrity, so we're curious to see for ourselves how the different lines compare. I feel like we're still searching for "our" cruise line, one that we can have some brand loyalty to. Maybe this will be it? Though I wonder whether this will be giving DCL a fair shake, since I'm sure they're working the service kinks out on the cast members. The cruise is a Boys & Girls Club benefit, so I justify the unexpected expense to myself by saying it's for charity :)

Cheers!

Heather W

I am calling to book this tomorrow. Do you pick your cabin or do they do? It looked like there was a choice of oceanview or balcony is this correct?

Thanks for any info you have

Debbie

They only have guarantees available right now - only oceanview or balcony. They assigned our cabin number when we booked but told us that, if someone booked and paid full price, we might get bumped from that particular cabin (it was a really nice one, for its category!).

Definitely call right away, as they told us they had 300 calls to return as of Friday morning, and even more e-mails! There's a queue that they're just working their way through, so the sooner you book, the better your chances of getting on this particular cruise.

Cheers!

Heather

It took them about 30 hours to get back to me when I sent an email. As of Saturday at 4pm they only had verandahs available although they might open more oceanviews today. They were closed on Sunday.

I have decided not to go....I am waiting on a 3-night so I can experience all of the restaurants and of course Palo and/or Remy.

Good luck!!

Archived