Time in Skagway

publish

I have decided to take the Yukon Discovery Tour with Frontier Excursions while in Skagway. It leaves 10-10:30 and lasts for 6 hours. I'm trying to figure out if we have enough time to go to Liarsville when we get back. Are there independent tours around the ships that might take us out there and get us back. We leave at 8 p.m. Thanks.

We have been to Liarsville when we took the train from Skagway through the Yukon. We then took a bus to Liarsville. This was a ship excursion.

Personally, it(Liarsville) is what we thought of as a tourist trap. They have several tents pitched to represent what it was like in the miner's day and a log chute where you can pan for gold(which they(the company) had planted). It takes you about 30-40 minutes to visit if you hear the presentation they give. On second thought, they might have only done the presentation for the sake of the group. I am not sure this is what you are looking for, it might not be worth the drive.:cool:

Archived