Best pharmacy in Belize, Roatan,or Cozumel??

dixie54

I hae bought ****** in Belize, Costa Maya and Acapulco and it was certanily effective and cheaper than here in the US. The only place I doubted the effec was living close to the Mexican Border close sto Nagoles. There I think I was cheated.

The pharmacy in the village at Costa Maya was run by an American Woman from Ohio. I think I remember that was where she was from. She was half price what I paid in US at the time.

The pharmacist at the pharmacy in Belize at the dock is from Louisiana. I have purchased many items from her and have found her to be friendly and knowledgeable and willing to answer any questions I have. You can even e-mail your order and she/staff will have it ready for you to walk in and pick it up.

• 1 month later...
The pharmacist at the pharmacy in Belize at the dock is from Louisiana. I have purchased many items from her and have found her to be friendly and knowledgeable and willing to answer any questions I have. You can even e-mail your order and she/staff will have it ready for you to walk in and pick it up.

Hi, what is the name of the pharmacy?? Can you please email me their email address?? I''m leaving in few days on a cruise and will like to buy some... Here in US are very expensive + the co-pay to see the DR. to get a RX. THANKS

• 2 weeks later...

like the post above i have purchased at the place in belize she is from us and her mom still lives in lous and sells real estate i purchased ambien and just used my last pills no problems and was wondering if you can get ambien in coz or jam without script and the customs do not take meds if only amounts for personal use or have never bothered us.:)

• 2 months later...
Hi, what is the name of the pharmacy?? Can you please email me their email address?? I''m leaving in few days on a cruise and will like to buy some... Here in US are very expensive + the co-pay to see the DR. to get a RX. THANKS

Did you get the pharmacy e-mail address. If you could e-mail it to me I would be greatful. My e-mail is dololie@yahoo.com

• 4 weeks later...

I'm curious as to how these meds are brought back into the states dh has scripts most of the meds were looking to get but I'm looking at antibiotics and retinA and who knows what else. Can someone elaborate on this please.:confused:

I'm curious as to how these meds are brought back into the states dh has scripts most of the meds were looking to get but I'm looking at antibiotics and retinA and who knows what else. Can someone elaborate on this please.:confused:

You just bring them back the same as your RX you take with you. They are not controlled drugs, so it legal.

Belize has 2 pharmacies located in the "port" once you tender in. Both were very busy while I was there and were letting people sample their ointment cream for aches.

I made two purchases for medicines that I used and did not have a prescription with me. I had no issues getting back on the ship or going through customs.

• 2 months later...
Belize has 2 pharmacies located in the "port" once you tender in. Both were very busy while I was there and were letting people sample their ointment cream for aches.

I made two purchases for medicines that I used and did not have a prescription with me. I had no issues getting back on the ship or going through customs.

Does anyone know the name of that ointment? I've been trying to get more ever since we got back. If you have back or joint pain, that stuff is AMAZING!

Thought I might buy some medicine in one of these ports near the cruise ship. Anyone have any experience? what have you bought?

Thanks for any info!

I assume your cruise took place and am wondering how your experience was with the pharmacy in Belize?

• 1 year later...

im wondering about getting antibiotics, and possibly a supply of hgh through customs. I have had multiple broken bones and a medical back ground, not looking for a lecture on hgh just curious how to get it into the states. its a personal supply for a single cycle as I plan on going back in December.

Also- is it possible to get the email of the pharma in belize?

here in the states yes,just trying to find out if you do in Belize.

You do not need an Rx for Ambien in Belize. I've purchased certain antibiotics and zolpidem tartrate (the generic for ambien) in Belize and have had no worries. Indeed, the antibiotics were manufactured by a pharmaceutical company in Canada and the generic ambien was manufactured in Sweden. The third med I get is a roll on pain reliever liquid called Reliva Ultra. It is a combination of ibuprofen, lidocaine and hydrocortisone and is wonderful for immediate and long lasting pain relief. And ironically, it's manufactured in the United States but for unknown reasons is not sold in the US. But I can get it in Belize without an Rx and it is great for relieving. Do I advise caution? Absolutely. Before purchasing, look to see where it's manufactured. But in all the time I've been buying meds there, I've never, ever had a concern about them.

Edited by rickcop44

Does anyone know the name of that ointment? I've been trying to get more ever since we got back. If you have back or joint pain, that stuff is AMAZING!

Keiko, look at my other post here. The name of the roll on pain reliever is Reliva Ultra. It is incredible stuff and long lasting.

You do not need an Rx for Ambien in Belize. I've purchased certain antibiotics and zolpidem tartrate (the generic for ambien) in Belize and have had no worries. Indeed, the antibiotics were manufactured by a pharmaceutical company in Canada and the generic ambien was manufactured in Sweden. The third med I get is a roll on pain reliever liquid called Reliva Ultra. It is a combination of ibuprofen, lidocaine and hydrocortisone and is wonderful for immediate and long lasting pain relief. And ironically, it's manufactured in the United States but for unknown reasons is not sold in the US. But I can get it in Belize without an Rx and it is great for relieving. Do I advise caution? Absolutely. Before purchasing, look to see where it's manufactured. But in all the time I've been buying meds there, I've never, ever had a concern about them.

Before purchasing, look to see where it's manufactured. Would countries should one be aware of?

Before purchasing, look to see where it's manufactured. Would countries should one be aware of?

Any medication manufactured in a third world country should be viewed with trepidation. I have purchased a number of medications in Belize and always make sure it has come from an advanced country - Canada, Sweden, Germany, France, and other European countries are generally reliable. As always, it pays to do some research before buying. I have purchased from Pharmacy Express on a number of occasions and have never been disappointed. That pharmacy is right at the port. If the pharmacist was selling counterfeit drugs, word would quickly spread that she was doing so and she'd be out of business in no time. She relies mainly on cruise passengers for her income and one does not bite the hand that feeds you.

• 3 years later...