Discovery Channel

grantjm99

Can someone tell me what the discovery channel program about cruising was called? Maybe it was Travel Channel?

I remember reading a thread about it little while back, but searched and can no longer find it.

Thanks.

I believe it was the recent one on the Food Network? Challenge something? Or it was the one about Cruisin' the High Seas...think it was called Cruisin The High Seas, lol...it was on one of the Norwegian ships I think. That was likely Discovery

The Travel Channel has done a number of special about cruising... several on RCCL ships and two on Carnival ships... the Inspiration and the Liberty.

:)

One of the 24 hour news channels recently did a show about cruising as well...

:)

It was on CNBC and it was called "Cruise Inc. Big Money on the High Seas". Very interesting to see it all go down behind the scenes. They replay it every once in awhile, usually on Sunday nights. Here is a link:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/29780988/CNBC_Original_CRUISE_INC_BIG_MONEY_ON_THE_HIGH_SEAS_will_Premiere_on_March_24th

Archived