Carnival Dream Balcony 8392 & 8394

tsj

I have been reviewing deck plans and am still unsure of the view from these cabins, will the the Promenade jut out and be visible from the balcony? Also looking to find out if our balcony divider will open. Any help will be much appreciated. Teri

Bunkie103, Ohh that does help, we are traveling with my MIL and daughters on a B2B no less! I dont think that is what we were hoping for........ how was it for you, did you mind? Thank you so much for the photos, they were incredibly helpful. Teri

Having had balconies in the past I was a little disappointed with the Dream and how you can't look directly down into the water. The ship itself is beautiful and my DD and her girls loved it....this was their first balcony so it was "normal" to them. There was no "noise" or lack of privacy with these balconies, but I wouldn't want one on Deck 6! There is a hot tub to the right of our balcony on Deck 5 and some teens tended to hang out there so that is why I wouldn't want Deck 6 and you can basically look onto the balcony on Deck 6 from Deck 5.

Ok so here is the funny part, sort of I just called Carnival to see if we could make a switch, they offered me 9288 & 9284, when I said that rather than a deck higher there was no real change the pvp said "you are between 2 passenger decks so you will see nothing over the side

Clearly based on the photos offered by Bunkie103 that is not the case at all, lol.. Does anyone know where i can look for a balcony with the traditional straight to the water view, or is that only possible with a cove. Again thanks for any help you can offer. Teri

Well I guess we will probably need to stay put, since we are doing a back to back it will be tough to get 2 side by side for two weeks. I woiuld be grateful to hear what others thoughtr of deck 8 balconys overlooking the promenade. TIA Teri

Archived