What's the latest date to add a person to an existing reservation?

sarahcd

My sister and her three boys are booked, along with my family and some others, on the Freedom February 6th. Her husband's schedule has changed and he MIGHT be able to go. Her stateroom is large enough to accomodate another person. Could she add him? Until what point?

The cruise company has to send it the manifest 3 days before sailing now, so they can't add anyone after that point. Last year, my in-laws added my brother-in-law to their room 1 week before sailing, and the ship was "full", since he'd been on the waiting list for a room, and there weren't any available. But, I guess there must not have been many 3rd/4th people in rooms on that cruise, because obviously they hadn't reached capacity despite all the rooms being booked. If it looks like there are still rooms available for booking on the cruise, then he should be fine. Still, obviously, the sooner the better (right now there's over a month to go, so there's plenty of time unless it looks like this cruise is sold out).

Archived