best excursion in Jamaica?

cosmo1

Just checked and the NOS for 1/10 has been changed from Famouth to Montego Bay - but like someone else stated....no excursions officially listed yet.

I wanted to originally do a zipline (very afraid but want the challenge :p). Also was considering Dunn River Falls.

Is it possible to do Dunn River Falls from MoBay? Looks like port call is on 10am-5:00p. DON'T want to be on a shuttle/bus all day to do it though

Hey everyone-

we are leaving for our 5 night cruise on the Navigator on the 10th and we stop at Falmouth and Labadee.

I know that the first ship to go to Falmouth is this week and that many people haven't been there, but most of the excursions go to either Ochos Rios or Monetgo Bay.

Has anyone done any excursions in Jamaica that they really loved? We are trying to decide- the zip lining looks pretty cool

Thanks in advance!

Stay on the Ship?

JK, I have been to Jamaica many times. Not my favorite cruise ship destination. Dunn's River Falls is fun and nice, definitely worth it. The vendors in Jamaica are relentless though, not particularly pleasant.

Or, go to an all-inclusive for the day. Jamaica has beautiful beaches. If they offer one through the cruise line great, otherwise just book the day passes online or in some cases you can just show up and pay for the day pass. Includes lunch, beach and all you can drink. In Mobay and Ochos there are the Sunset all-inclusives and they are close to the pier. (That is as long as the pier isn't Falmouth). Something like $40-$50 pp. Check online.

Archived