Veendam May 1st

CruiseShelly

Booked Veendam for May 1st to Bermuda. Hopefully it will reach NYC on time after being in drydock in Freeport the week before!

Booked Vow Renewal Package and am hoping it's a lovely time. DH not so sure, but he's going along with it to please me. We didn't have a honeymoon when we married 20 years ago so I am pretending this is it!

Anyone else going that week, or booking the Renewal of Vows?

We went last May with son and DIL and we both had the renewal of vows and it was well worth the money. Would do it again in Feb. but don't like the Pinnacle Grill had a bad experience with them trying to get us a booking. Son and Dil went on Celbry Summit in Dec. and the couple they were with had renewal of vows... What a joke cost away more than Haland the cruise Director did the vows and his cell ran 4 times while they were trying to say they vows. Someone was to get their rings and have them there for them and this girl didn,t do her job after them waiting all afternoon for her. Niice holiday sitting in room waiting for someone that doesn,t show up.Pictures a joke at least on Hal you get a lovely album with pictures and the vows. We had our 60th what will yours be?

I am not sure why the Veendam is going into dry dock, but it is a scheduled dry dock so I don't think it is an indication of a problem with the ship or anything. We have three rooms booked for the June 5th sailing to Bermuda and 5 of our group are sailing on their first cruise ever. :D We can't wait! :p

Diane

We are going to cruise on the Veendam on may 8th, so we just missed you. Last September we cruised on the Veendam and had the renewal ceremony to celebrate our 20th anniversary. It was the highlight of the cruise. I think you will treasure the experience and I hope you have a number of friends aboard with you to share it with.

Archived