Enchantment/Port Canaveral

pd52

Can anyone tell me if there is private shuttle bus transportation right off the ship in pt canaveral ? or is RCCL the only option.

Last yr on carnival, if we went to the "right" there was a $10 private service that looped all day from ship/cocoa beach/walmart/mall. This was very popular with the workers on ship.

thanks

Can anyone tell me if there is private shuttle bus transportation right off the ship in pt canaveral ? or is RCCL the only option.

Last yr on carnival, if we went to the "right" there was a $10 private service that looped all day from ship/cocoa beach/walmart/mall. This was very popular with the workers on ship.

thanks

When is enchantment going out of Port Canaveral?

There are all kinds of shuttle buses, rental car, hotels, car services. try googling.

thanks

Yeah the Travel Lynx shuttle busses run that route whenever a ship is in port.

When is enchantment going out of Port Canaveral?

There are all kinds of shuttle buses, rental car, hotels, car services. try googling.

I suspect they are asking because Port Canaveral is a port of call on some of the itineraries that Enchantment sails out of Baltimore.

I suspect they are asking because Port Canaveral is a port of call on some of the itineraries that Enchantment sails out of Baltimore.

Oh wise one.......I think you are right..:D:D:D

We go in a day early and rent a car and drive. Many of the car rental places offer one way rental. We have rented the car and the day of the cruise simply drop off at the rental location near the port and they shuttle you over. I don't remember which one we used exactly, but you can search these board for "I work in Port Canaveral" and that thread has a lot of info regarding this. I just booked a cruise for my daughter this weekend and she leaves in about 35 days or so and when I checked prices for a rental car they were right around $43 dollars one way for one day. For me that is well worth the cost rather than to take the scenic route dropping everyone and their brother off! On the way home the rental company has vans that cruise the port and pick up their passengers and bring you to pick up your car. Obviously you let them know what cruise you are on and when you will arrive and they will get you picked up!

Archived